BFC1629 QIH Applique Poinsettias
Quick stitching but oh so impressive!!!
- You can of course, make a bouquet for a vase – or even one flower looks great in a small vase.
- Make short stems and place the flowers in a garden basket for a wonderful welcome in the hallway
- Make one or more flat flowers with stems and glue or tape them to a purchased or hand-made mat for a table centerpiece.
- Make a flower for a gift that people can use year after year. (The petals and leaves can be bent up to easily wrap them and put them away)
- Tuck some in your Christmas tree for real *wow* decorations!
|Approximate Finished Diameters in inches||
|Two part Flower||
5 x 4
All of our machine embroidery designs will come in any or all of the following hoop sizes: (You will receive links to download the size(s) you purchased and all formats available)
Small for 4 x 4 inch hoop, Medium for 5 x 7 inch hoop, Large for 6 x 10 inch hoop, and Jumbo 8 x 12 inch hoop.
Each design description above will state the sizes the set comes in: S, M, L, J standing for Small, Medium, Large and Jumbo. These will be written SML, meaning Small, Medium and Large, or perhaps MLJ, meaning Medium Large and Jumbo, or even SMLJ meaning the set comes in all four hoop sizes
Formats Available: ART3, ART4, DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, VIP, XXX
If your format is not listed email us. <we can not produce SHV format>
Select a SizeComplete (All sizes below), Small ( for 4x4 hoop), Medium (for 5x7 hoop), Large (for 6x10 hoop)
Aug 17, 2021, 11:52 PM
WHAT FABRIC DID YOU THINK WORKED THE BEST?Aug 18, 2021, 06:20 AM
Hi Kay - Here is what I used (from the instructions) Scraps of fabric for top side of flowers. I used cotton velveteen, rayon velvet and bridal satin. You can
also use batiks, suede cloth or any fabric that adds some interesting texture or color. It is good to choose
more than one shade of color – for example bright red and dark red for a red flower.
2. Scraps of fabric for backs of flowers. I used white cotton for the White and Pink Poinsettia, a tiny red
print for the red Poinsettias and a green batik for the leaves.
I think the satin and the velveteen were the most impressive. Of course cotton is always the easiest to work with. I think you can try just about any fabric you like! If you are going to make several flowers, it might be worth making one petal of different fabrics so you can compare them.
Be sure you download the colorchart.zip file - it has the instructions.
Dec 6, 2016, 08:23 PM
The free poinsettia design has one petal in the files. I did notice that one of the flowers shown has small petals. Did you resize the provided petal to reduce the size. It looks amazing. Thank you very much for the free designs!!Dec 7, 2016, 02:26 PM
Hi Nancy, No, the set includes the small petals I used in the samples.
You're very welcome!
Thank you - Suz